EDR Group Colleagues present on a variety of transportation-related topics at the The Transportation Research Board (TRB) 98th Annual Meeting, January 13–17, 2019, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, in Washington, D.C. The event attract more than 13,000 transportation professionals from around the world.
Links to presentations and posters are now available:
- “Economic Analysis of the Appalachian Development Highway System: A US Perspective on Transportation and Regional Integration” - Presentation by Glen Weisbrod
- "Impacts of Smart Initiatives and ITS on Firm Site Selection Decisions"- Presentation by Peter Plumeau
- "Estimating the Equity Effects of Adding Additional Parameters to a Mileage-Based Road Usage Charge for Seven States" - Presentation by Kyle Schroeckenthaler
- "Using GPS Speed Data to Understand the Cost of Incidents: Benefit-Cost Analysis for Missouri DOT" - Presentation by Cecilia Viggiano
- "Rider-to-Rider Discriminatory Attitudes and Ridesharing Behavior" - Presentation by Scott Middleton
- "Equity Implications of Future Road Usage Charge Programs" - Poster by Kyle Schroeckenthaler