TRB Meeting 2023
For the first time, EBP will feature a booth in the exhibition hall (Booth #1012). We encourage you to stop by and speak to us about our consulting capabilities, as well as our TREDIS transportation analysis software tools.
In addition, the following sessions will feature EBP-led presentations and/or highlight EBP's recent work:
Sunday, January 8th
Workshop 1066: Transit Data Challenge: Innovative Analytical Tools to Improve Public Transit
- 1:30pm-4:30pm-Convention Center, 145A
- Catherine Vanderwaart from the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority will be presenting on a recently completed project that EBP worked on in collaboration with IBI, Corbato, and Foursquare ITP, to better understand the behavior of different WMATA customer segments, including customer responses to fare and service quality changes.
Monday, January 9th
Economic Development and Land Use Committee
- 10:15am-12:00pm-Marriott Marquis, Archives (M4)
- EBP's Naomi Stein, committee member, will participate in the session.
Aviation Administration and Policy Committee Meeting
- EBP's Steven Landau, committee member, will participate in the session.
Poster Session 2211-Analytical Frameworks for Employing Scenario Planning Practices
- 3:45pm-5:30pm-Convention Center, Hall A
- EBP's Naomi Stein will present a poster on "Scenarios to Identify and Account for Long-Term Influences on Transportation: Methods from Michigan Mobility 2045.
Tuesday, January 10th
Economics & Finance Committee Meeting
- 8:00am-12:00pm-Marriot Marquis Liberty Salon K (M4)
- EBP's Kyle Schroeckenthaler, committee member, will be presenting on "Results of the RUC American Urban-Rural Equity Update Study for 14 States."
Poster Session 3095: Transportation Demand Management, Parking, and Congestion Pricing
- 10:15am-12:00pm-Convention Center, Hall A
- Allen Greenberg (FHWA) will be presenting a poster on "Take Five Minutes to Double Transportation Network Company Ridesplitting, Speed Transit Buses, and Enhance Equity," created in collaboration with a team that includes EBP's Kyle Schroeckenthaler.
Lectern Session 3185: Emerging Global Approaches to Transit Oriented Development
- 3:45pm-5:30pm-Convention Center 140
- EBP's Naomi Stein will serve as chair of the session.