TREDIS Software, a wholly owned subsidiary of EBP, is a market leader in delivering software solutions for integrating economic considerations into the transportation planning process. Our cloud-based tools demonstrate how transportation systems provide access and connections to jobs, commerce, and daily activities is becoming a focal point of infrastructure planning and investment decisions.
Our work applies principals of resiliency, sustainability, and state-of-the-art economic analysis to infrastructure investment decisions. Our team is expanding to support strong growth as we serve new clients on these exciting topics.
Customer Success Manager / SaaS Sales Executive (TREDIS Software Division)
About the Position
To support TREDIS Software’s growth, we seek to hire a new Customer Success Manager / SaaS Sales Executive, who will be responsible for contacting new and prospective customers, managing social media engagement, implementing strategic marketing plans, and client retention. This position includes a variety of responsibilities in support of our customers, sales, and marketing of our SaaS tools. You will be a key part of our core software team, including elements of marketing, product development, and customer support leadership.
You will advise and support TREDIS staff by implementing marketing plans for major product updates, TREDIS events, and product launches. Candidates with experience developing strategic marketing plans are encouraged to apply, and this role can be flexible to differing experience levels. Successful candidates must demonstrate a willingness to proactively identify, contact, and generate leads beyond what already exists in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. You will likely attend up to three conferences a year with other team members.
Understanding our customers’ use cases is essential to success in this position. Therefore, we are looking for someone who has an understanding and/or experience with multi-modal transportation planning. You will be supported in the position by a team of expert economists, analysts, and programmers. Through your relationship with TREDIS users, you will also have responsibilities to obtain customer feedback and articulate findings back to the support and development teams.
Desired Candidate Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To apply for this position, you need to have:
- Excellent English-language written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate concisely and effectively in a business environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with clients and customers at all levels of partner organizations
- Demonstrated successful experience with marketing and sales activities including generating marketing materials, managing social media accounts, and ability to upsell or expand client’s subscriptions
- Experience following a systematic approach to sales and marketing and effectively using a CRM system
- A record of closing sales
Preference will be given to candidates with subject matter familiarity in the following topics:
- State Department of Transportation (DOT) and Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) processes
- Long range transportation planning and visioning for alternative futures (e.g., demographic, technology, and trade trends)
- Economic evaluation methods (including benefit-cost and economic impact analysis)
- Project selection methods (e.g. multicriteria rating, cost effectiveness, scoring, and ranking)
Work Culture and Location
At EBP, we strive to support one another in work and in life. Strong values, flexibility, and exceptional quality work are just a few of the characteristics we hold in high regard. Teamwork and collaboration are important components of our ability to deliver high quality work to clients. We are headquartered in downtown Boston, just a few minutes’ walk from three T subway lines, Boston’s South Station (commuter rail and Amtrak), and Boston’s vibrant downtown, Chinatown, Seaport, and Public Garden areas. While our preference is to base this position in our downtown Boston headquarters, we will also consider remote work arrangements for qualified candidates who reside outside the Boston metropolitan region. New remote employees are expected to travel to our Boston headquarters at the start of the position for up to a week of on-boarding and to schedule week-long visits to our headquarters 3-4 times per year.
How to Apply
Please send a resume, cover letter, and relevant work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org>. Please state in your cover letter: (1) the position for which you are applying, (2) your professional goals and interests, (3) your skills and qualifications for this role, and (4) confirmation of U.S. citizenship or work authorization type and validity period. Please note that only applications that include all the requested items will be considered.
EBP is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer. For more information, email email@example.com