Join our EBP team and help us shape our story and relationships with our clients, partners, and the public. We are seeking someone creative, motivated, and organized to coordinate and support our marketing and proposal development activities. Additionally, in this position, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of transportation, economic development, and energy projects, collaborating with our interdisciplinary teams to develop engaging and graphically rich materials that communicate to our clients and their diverse audiences.
Marketing and Proposal Coordinator
This position will include activities in several areas:
- Assist in preparing proposals and qualifications submittals in response to Requests for Proposals/Qualifications
- Design graphics and format proposal materials and interview presentations in MS Office or Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proofread/edit to help ensure quality and consistency
- Review for compliance with all proposal requirements
- Manage prequalification materials development and schedule
Graphic Design and Deliverable Production
- Update and design office templates in Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
- Design marketing/report/presentation graphics
- Proofread/edit technical memoranda, reports, and PowerPoint presentations to help ensure quality and consistency
- Format deliverables (documents, presentations, etc.) in Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
- Liaise with client/partners on graphics and formatting requirements
- Design and layout marketing/sales collateral in collaboration with consulting and software marketing teams and subject matter experts
- Serve as a design resource for tools developed by EBP
Conference/Event Coordination and Materials Development
- Coordinate with EBP market leads to identify opportunities to share our work (in conferences, webinars, or events), and coordinate with staff to implement
- Work with staff to author or edit abstracts, drawing on project materials and conversations with members of our team
- Work with Communications staff to maintain schedule of staff conference participation and related promotional activities
- Lead graphic design of conference posters and presentations in collaboration with EBP staff
- Graphic design and content development for other conference marketing materials (e.g., banners, handouts, giveaways)
- Provide conference related content to staff responsible for website/social media updates
Additional Marketing Support
- Research/coordinate with vendors (e.g., design software licenses, advertising representatives, promotional item vendors)
- Conduct online research (e.g., marketing research, project research, vendor research)
- Draft website/marketing content in collaboration with subject matter experts
We seek someone with the following qualifications:
- Excellent writing/communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (particularly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong command of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and editing
- Experience in graphic design
- Ability to organize data/files efficiently
- Interest in transportation, economic development, and urban planning
For more than two decades, EBP has been at the forefront of assessing the impact of transportation on people and businesses – thinking beyond traditional measures like roadway performance to capture the human element of how transportation systems provide access to jobs, commerce, and daily activities.
Committed to applying principles of equity, sustainability, resiliency, and state-of-the-art economic analysis, we seek to be the employer of choice for like-minded professionals. Our team is expanding in the United States to support strong growth as we serve our clients on these exciting topics. This position will also be part of our global network, with staff sharing best practices and expertise across EBP’s offices in Brazil, Chile, China, Germany, India, and Switzerland. We are committed to building a diverse and welcoming team where we come together to share ideas and develop methods and products of the highest possible quality.
Work Environment and Location
Our team is headquartered in Boston, just a few minutes’ walk from three T subway lines, Boston’s South Station (commuter rail and Amtrak), as well as the vibrant downtown, Chinatown, Seaport, and Public Garden areas. Our building includes bike parking and health club facilities. Our office is a creative space filled with talented people. We also have remote staff located across the country who stay connected through regular visits to our headquarters and our use of Microsoft Teams. We operate in a hybrid environment of both in-office and remote collaboration. EBP’s Boston-area staff generally work at least two days per week in the office.
The person filling this position will be invited to join our staff in our downtown Boston headquarters, but we are also open to remote work arrangements for those who reside outside of the Boston metropolitan region, especially in Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, and Chattanooga, TN, where members of our leadership team are located. Any new hire will be expected to travel to Boston at the start of the position for a week of on-boarding and, if not based in Boston, to visit our headquarters 3-4 times per year.
Salary & Benefits
The annual salary range for this position based on full-time employment is as follows:
- $60,000-$80,000 per year, depending on experience and qualifications
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- Group health insurance (EBP pays 80% of the cost for employees and 70% for other family members)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group dental insurance
- High quality short-term & long-term disability insurance (EBP pays for 100%)
- Short-term disability policy supplemental benefits to provide 100% of your salary for up to six weeks of major medical leave or parental leave
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) options – after completing one year of work with the firm, your retirement contributions are eligible for a 100% corporate match up to 4% of your annual salary
- Pre-tax MBTA passes purchased through the company for Boston-based staff
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, two work samples, and resume to email@example.com.
In your cover letter, please describe: (1) your professional goals and interests, (2) your skills and qualifications, (3) notable examples of your experience, and (4) confirmation of U.S. citizenship or work authorization type and validity period.
Your work examples should demonstrate your capabilities developing graphically rich and engaging content with a clear message.
EBP is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.